Electrician Opening at MillerCoors in Milwaukee, WI
MillerCoors, Milwaukee Brewery, is now accepting applications for an Electrician opening. The qualified candidate will work on a production line within a Team Based Union environment and be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift. Candidates must have the interpersonal skills to function effectively within assigned teams in order to provide production and maintenance support which results in increased equipment operation efficiency.
Pay for the position is $32.39 per hour.
Candidate must have a high School Diploma or equivalent. Previous electrician experience in a team based manufacturing environment. A Journeyman's License is strongly preferred. Candidate must be able to implement preventative maintenance tasks as well as perform troubleshooting and corrective maintenance activities on such equipment as needed. The successful candidate must have a strong passion for results and be able to demonstrate impeccable attendance while working in an environment of varying temperature extremes. All candidates must be able to perform frequent physical activity in the form of lifting, pushing, pulling, standing, etc. All candidates must be capable of frequently lifting and carrying 50 pounds.
• PLC troubleshooting, programming
• Operator based maintenance
• Maintenance based operation
• Quick Changeover
• Problem Solving
• Computer Skills
• Formal Failure Analysis (FFA) facilitation
• Experience working with High Speed Packaging Equipment
• Hard Ware: VFDs (Allen Bradley, Danfoss & Mitsubishi) Motor starters, circuit breakers, HMIs, photo-eyes, solenoids, limit switches, proxes, selector switches, encoders, disconnects, indicator lights, temperature sensors, level probes, flow meters, pushbuttons, relays, servo systems, etc.
Additional Application Considerations:
All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check, drug screening test and physical.
No Relocation for this position will be paid.
MillerCoors will not accept or review hand-delivered, mailed, or faxed resumes/applications.
Please apply online for this position at the careers section of www.millercoors.com
MillerCoors LLC is an equal-opportunity employer, tapping into the power of diversity.
INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF ELECTRICAL WORKERS LOCAL UNION 494